Minnesota Retailer Services Portal Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Retailer Services Portal?
- The Retailer Services Portal (RSP) is a web-based application. Lottery retailers can access RSP over any Internet connection to register. Once registered, Primary Users can log in and access the following features:
* Manage Account - change password, password hint questions, and personal information.
* Access Reports - view or download reports.
* Lottery Documents and Forms - provides access to items such as newsletters, new game details, promotions, Lottery marketing materials, and game end date notifications. In addition, users can download training materials or videos, which may help to troubleshoot problems before placing a call to the Lottery.
* Add and Maintain Secondary Users - the primary retailer account user for the RSP can add additional users to their account. Primary users also have the ability to enable or disable account access and to reset a forgotten password.
* FAQ / Contact Us - provides answers to frequently asked questions and lottery contact information.
2. What is the Registration Process?
RSP registration is a multi-step process. The user shall be required to complete each step. The steps include:
1) Accepting Terms and Conditions for use of the RSP site.
2) Entering a Security Code to prevent robotic attacks of the registration process.
3) Verifying the retailer number entered exists and that an RSP account has not already been created.
4) Entering retailer identification to validate the retailer's identification with the Lottery's records.
5) Entering security information, including entry of password, password hint question and answer, and security graphic image.
In order to verify the authenticity of the retailer's association with the Lottery, RSP will verify that the retailer number entered is valid and active. A retailer's access to the RSP shall be based on the current record status on file with the Lottery.
3. What if I Forget My Password?
There is a "Forgot Password" link on the initial login screen, where you can get help. Click on "Forgot Password" and follow the steps. If your company has an administrator who created your RSP account, that person can also reset your password.
4. If the email is not in my Inbox, where do I go to check for it?
Please check your junk/spam folder.